||Ms. Sonu Verma*
• National eligibility test (NET) in Management conducted by University
grants commission (UGC)
• Masters in Business Administration (M.B.A) with Gold medal for being
university topper .
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics with distinction securing first
position in college
Areas of Interest / Specialization
|Business statistics, Business research methods, Marketing research
• October 2009 onwards
Assistant Professor at Indian Institute of Foreign trade New Delhi.
Responsibilities include teaching and research.
• June 2005 to October 2009
Full time faculty at ICFAI national college in NCR.
Job responsibilities included
- Teaching Quantitative methods, Business Research methods, Operations
management courses at Postgraduate level in management.
- Academic administration as Supervisor of Examination, Placement
Coordinator ,Summer Internship Coordinator .
- Guiding summer internship projects as faculty guide
- Resource person for regional staff training college of INC at Gurgaon
conducting Faculty Development Programs in Quantitative methods and Project
• August 2002 to June 2005
Visiting faculty at various institutes running MBA Programs.
Professional / Academic
|Organizational Culture and Quality Practices in Six Sigma Presented at the International Conference on ‘Expanding Horizons of Indian Business and Indian Management ‘ n February 19-20,2008 ,at Indian Business Academy, Greater Noida (jointly with Ankur Jain)