The Placement Committee is a ten member body of elected
representatives. It consists of 6 people from Delhi campus and 4
from Kolkata campus. It is headed by a convener who is selected
after a rigorous interview.
The purpose of Placement Committee is to ensure good final
and summer placements for the students of the full time MBA (IB)
programme. To this end, it makes representations to Human Resource
departments of various organizations, and arranges placement week /
interviews and selection procedures for IIFT students.
Functions The functions of
the placement committee are:
1. To make representations to Human Resource departments of
companies, inviting them to conduct placement processes for IIFT
2. To organize Pre-Placement Talks by companies at the IIFT campus.
3. To organize Group discussions, Interviews and other selection
activities of companies for IIFT students.
4. To organize a placement week for lateral and final placements at
the IIFT campus.
5. To decide slotting of companies for the placement week in
consultation with the batch.
Placement Committee Contact Details
Aditi Sharma 9674199515
Abhinav Chaudhary 9674051925
Piyush Sarawagi 7503631835
Nishant Philip 9650837675
Rahul Ramanujam 9163069987
Shailesh Nirala 8375998396
Tushar Pandey 9674083582