EPGDIB is a specialized Programme that provides a
scientific approach to business decision-making in todays dynamic and
competitive international business environment. EPGDIB provides an
opportunity from middle and senior level executives to refresh and
upgrade their managerial skills without interrupting their professional
activities. The EPGDIB Programme is specially designed to cater to those
executives for whom leaving the job and the city is not a feasible
ON CAMPUS (DURATION: 18 months)
The Programme is to be completed in three semesters of six months each.
The concentrated classroom studies will commence with a week-long
programme at the beginning of each semester followed by classes on
Saturday and Sunday on alternate weeks. Student is awarded the Post
Graduate Diploma on successful completion of evaluation process.
Admission is open to working executives and self-employed individuals
fulfilling the following criteria: (i) Post Graduate Degree/Engineering
Degree OR equivalent from any recognized University or Institution.
Managerial work experience of not less than THREE years. OR (ii)
Graduation or equivalent degree form any recognized University or
Institution. Managerial work experience of not less than FIVE years.
• Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications as on 31st
August of the year when the programme is advertised is considered.
• Company sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer is
• No Age limit.
Mode of Admission
• Selection will be on the basis of GD, Essay writing and Interview.
• Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as
per Government of India rules
Selection & Fee (for
• Selection will be on the basis of GD, Essay Writing and Interview
• The tuition fee for the entire course is Rs. 2,80,000/- (Rs. 1,42,500
for SC/ST/PH) payable in three installments
Venue/Timing of the
IIFT Campus, 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM on Saturday and Sunday on alternate
• Release of
advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT’s
website i.e.www.iift.edu MAY / JUNE
• Last date for receipt of applications
FIRST WEEK OF JULY
• GD/ Essay Writing/ Personal Interview
• Commencement of the Programme SEPTEMBER